Preparation for an upcoming appointment.
Thank you for choosing AOCC (All Oregon Carpet Cleaning)! Here are a handful of tips to help you prepare before we arrive.
- Remove any items from the carpeted areas you want cleaned. (Please remove any knick-knacks, floor plants, and lamps from the areas being cleaned). It’s ok if you decide to leave items on the carpet. We will work around them and get whatever carpeted areas are exposed.
- Inspect your carpet, area rugs, and upholstery for things such as soils, stains, dark areas, high traffic areas, and pet odors/stains. Be prepared to share those observations with the technician.
- It’s not required but we encourage you to vacuum the areas prior to our arrival for the most efficient clean possible.
- Doors will be slightly propped-open during the cleaning, therefore we recommend securing all pets, if necessary.
- Have a water spicket available for the technician to connect their hose to.
Thank you for preparing. Now sit back and let us give your carpets the best cleaning EVER!
See you on cleaning day!